Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Desire Met - Praising the Goodness of God !!!

The verse the Lord gave me many years ago is Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart. *****************************************Monday, I was writing along and happened to gaze behind me. I have a window that faces east and just thought to myself - it would be nice to have another bookshelf there. I could put books on the bottom and plants on the top. That was it - didn't tell anyone, didn't pray about it. Just a desire. *********************************The next morning, my husband (one of the greatest gifts the Lord has given me) came into my office and looked at the same east window and said. "This window faces east. We could get a bookshelf and put it here and you could put books underneath and plants above." And that's what we did. *****************************************Praise the Lord for He is good and His word true. Thank you Lord for all the wonders you have for us. Open our eyes that we may see Your Goodness and the love that You bestow upon us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home