Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Goodness of God

The other day I researched the Goodness of God and what the Bible has to say about it. In one word - Awesome! The Lord's goodness pertains to anything that would be desirable and good. Today, we would think -good- is maybe a B instead of an A, But when it pertains to God - it is the most high and desirable there is. Jesus told the rich young ruler that - There is none good but God. Rejoice in His goodness and the knowledge that He has plans for you and they are good. Not mediocre - but excellent in every way. Be blessed always in all ways.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Margo Carmichael said...

Love your thoughts, Pat. And in Christ, we all get straight As. Yes, God is good. Here's one of my favorite websites. I link to it on my blog.

http://www.sunnytees.com/loveletter.html

Hey, I'll link to yours, too.

Click on my name to visit mine.

Hugs and blessings!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Patty. I know that someday your blog will contain information about the publication of your books.

Send people to mine, too;

http://lenanelsondooley.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home