Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Sea is Parted

Wow, went to the ACFW conference. Awesome experience even though I was a little overwhelmed. (Ok a lot overwhelmed) But I came away with some good info and hope for sending my books off to be looked at. I also realized I need to work on them. From my last post you saw that Pharaoh's army was chasing me, breathing down my neck and shouting -back to slavery and the 9-5 job -they shouted. I cried out to God and He sent my wonderful husband who told me when I got back from the conference to just concentrate on my writing for the next three months. Wow, talk about the sea parting. And I walked across on dry land - To the wilderness. So I embark on my journey in the writing wilderness to learn to set my schedule and keep it. To set goals and keep them. Mostly to follow the Lord morning, noon, and night. I'm working on Golden Dreams to get it ready and will start the new book - Bounty. And have an idea for another one. One day at a time, I will follow the Lord and gather the manna and quail daily (except for Sunday) And write. Thank You Lord - for you are truly a Great God and have given me a wonderful husband. Jim is truly the greatest treasure the Lord has given me and I love him. I am blessed and hope to be a blessing to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home