Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Free - now what am I doing?

I've been free a month now. What have I been doing? Writing and writing and writing. I am working on a Christian Western Romance and am 30,000 words away from finishing my first book. !!! I have started many, but never finished one. My goal for getting free was to be free to write. I have kept to my schedule - not perfectly, but verrry good for me. So what is my book about: A woman fleeing her past collides with a man seeking his destiny. Together they cross a continent, fight Indians, outlaws, and a wild land. But discover their most challenging obstacle is conquering the past and learning that the power to change is found in the love of God. Check in later and I'll keep you posted on my progress. The Title of the book is Golden Dreams A story of Discovery

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Ronie Kendig said...

woo-hoo!! I'm way late in posting (sorry), but it's wonderful to hear you finishing this story. I can't wait to read more!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home