Thursday, August 31, 2006

Victory

I did it!!! I fiished writing my book at 4:23 PM today August 31, 2006. (I had over seven hours to spare.) And I have to say the reason I was able to do it - is becasue I wasn't giving myself any room not to. I wasn't trying I was doing. Golden Dreams A Story of Discovery . This is the first book I have finished. It has a beginning and a middle and an end. I can't tell you how many I have started. Just ask my writing group - Seed Sowers that meets once a month. For years, I would show up with a new story every month. Until now. Now that I know I can do it, there will be more completed books. Of course I have to edit the book. It is in the raw state. But I have soemthing to edit : ) Praise the Lord!!! For He is good and faithful and able to do mighty things.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Patty! I'm looking towards reading your book.
It's been a struggle, but as with all the problems we face, in our weakness, He is strong. And faithful.
Living because of the goodness of God,
A1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home